Control and Evaluation
We undertake the evaluation of the condition of each installation and the corresponding electromechanical equipment.
As situation assessors we follow step by step consistent industry standards (ISO certifications) when evaluating the overall project.
The final official documentation is prepared in writing by our competent evaluator and includes each control element as well as a list of recommendations for possible deficiencies, aiming at short-term or long-term maintenance and repairs.
The goal of our company is to offer our partners the most efficient strategy for the management, maintenance and good operation of its industrial facilities, not only for today but also for tomorrow.
Areas of evaluation
- Building extension and coverage: Roof systems, stairs and steps, doors and windows.
- Reinforcement of structural elements: Foundations and structural frames of walls, columns and intermediate roofs. Detection of cracks and possible leaks.
- Technical cost report for proposed interventions.
- Industrial equipment, stationary or mobile machinery, electrical, ventilation, heating, air conditioning systems, sanitation and transportation systems.
- Compliance with applicable regulations: Fire safety systems.
- Assess the condition of the equipment, including documentation of pre-existing damage.